Sunday, July 27, 2014

It Worked! I Made a Ledger Size Standing Flip Chart Out of Two Binders!!


I so excited! I don't have a ton of room in my class for several anchor charts, but I really want to have ready access to them for morning meetings, brain breaks, and other activities.  Here's what I did.  I made an extra long flip chart binder by cutting the cover off of one binder and duct taping it to extend the length of the cover of another (see the pictures to the right).  Now I can put ledger size paper in it and use it as an 11 by 17 inch flip chart that stands on a table!  I can't wait to use this!




I love duct tape! :-)

                   




1 comment:

  1. Wow! That came out awesome. I would love to try it as it would work great for when I am trying to display things for small groups and don't want to sit there trying to teach and hold a sign or something!
    Bex
    Reading and Writing Redhead

    ReplyDelete